Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Throwback Wednesday Edition 2

I have a healthy love for anime and really the only anime I've ever truly loved is Sailor Moon. So much so that when I was a mere 19/20 I decided to ink her crescent moon wand onto the back of my left arm. I sadly don't own any dvd's of the series since they are pretty hard to come by and if you do find them they are pretty expensive. I keep up with Sailor Moon through Reddit most of the time and awhile back someone posted a link to a person on Youtube who literally has all the episodes, movies, and specials (subs not dubs). I've been happily going through them again when I have the time and of course the person who took the time to do all of this is amazing and gets my love forever. So if you have ever been curious about Sailor Moon or have a love for it like I do then go through the video below to enjoy what I feel is the greatest anime ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment